Monday, January 5, 2009

New Blog!!

So I started this blog in hopes of keeping track of my horsey adventures. I am starting to think that I should have done this a long time ago as there is so much that I could tell about life with my horses up until this point. We've been through a lot since I embarked on my journey with Spanish Mustangs, starting with my short lived time loving and learning with Maggie and her tragic death....and progressing through new arrivals, issues with boarding places, moves, and the fight to keep the dream alive.

The brood has grown to seven......yup.....SEVEN!!! Who knew I could ever afford them?? I guess as all horse people know, you can always find the room and the cash for one more!! In all seriousness I am capped out. Out of room, out of patience for problems with people who really have nothing to do with my horses but stick their nose in my business anyways, and out of ideas on how to keep plugging away in the crappy economy and lack of time to do what I want to do.

And now to the good points........

I have a wonderful brood of seven horses.
I have foundation bloodlines with the extreme likeliness to excell in their chosen disciplines.
I have one of the only (soon to be) standing stallions of Comes From Dream.
I have horses with heart and the willingness to do what I ask them.
I have SPANISH MUSTANGS!!!

What more could you ask for??

Becky

1 comment:

  1. Great Start Becky, looking forward to more!

    ;) S

    ReplyDelete