Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Argh...

Well I talked to Kim today, and there's no way he's going to be able to take Token back. Go figure!! I guess he's in a pickle with a butt load of horses already and would have no where to put him. He's at the ranch, digging paths out to the horses and dropping hay off for the next few months. I may be able to get my hands on a few mares that need some extra attention. Who knows, we will see. I printed off some membership and registration forms tonight from the different registries. I've been sitting here at work all night filling them out and coloring in wonderful descriptions of Remme. Why do I like the wild paints again?? Such a pain in the butt to get them to look like they are supposed to. Lucy Roda and I have been playing phone tag for the last few days. She wants to chat about Windcross and the AHHA. One of these days we'll hook up. Lots of exciting things going on....ok, or not!! It's 10 below out right now, and I still have to go out after I get done with work and feed. Another glorious fight with a round bale. Gotta love it!!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment