Thursday, October 29, 2009

Crappy Weather!!

So it's raining, and I am waiting on Kim to come do feet for the third day in a row. Not to mention the last time he canceled on me. I'm getting slightly irritated to say the least. Kiah is with me today. Wonder how long she's gonna last out at the farm? I can bet it's not going to be very long, and to think, I actually had a babysitter yesterday for when he was supposed to be here. I have a headache already and think it's only gonna get worse. Not enough sleep and to much STRESS!! I think we got home from feeding this morning at five a.m. The bar got crazy last night because they got shut down for beets cause it started raining again. My floor went from clean to trashed in a matter of minutes. Didn't get out of there until almost three. I think I need a new job! I can't wait until I get moved out of my tiny ass apartment, into the farm house, fences up, and my therapeutic riding certificate started/finished. How life will be different then. More on that later...

Check out the site. Lucy is doing more improvements to it every day!!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment