Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Oh, the weather outside is frightful....

Holy moly are the holidays busy!! Work, work, work....spend, spend, spend....drive, drive, drive. I can't wait until after the first of the year, when everything calms down!! Then I can settle back into my work routine, pay bills, feed horses, keep the dream alive. This time of the year gets tough on me. Out at three a.m., in the cold, hauling water buckets cause the hose is froze really makes you remember why you do it. Rolled into bed at five this morning. Work wasn't to bad, and thank gosh it was decently warm out to feed. No jail breaks yet this winter, knock on wood. Let's hope it stays that way. Well, I guess Riot keeps escaping. But I wouldn't necessarily call that a jail break. There is a little spot between a permanent fence and a building that he somehow keeps managing to squeeze through. He has pooped up enough of the lawn for me to clean up in the spring though!

The results of the AHHA top 25 came back. Remme made it, but just barely. He scored in at #25. I thought he'd do better. They also said that only 34 were entered. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I also thought that they were only doing breeding stock, but apparently not. There were a few horses on the list that I know are geldings. Oh well, Remme will keep his cahones for another day.

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment